I have extensive experience with:
- Agile project management.
- Hiring and managing remote teams.
- Catalyst, Moose, Template Toolkit, DBIx::Class MVC stacks.
- Testing of large-scale applications.
- Fixing database integration issues.
I work in many areas, but if it’s Perl-related and your company uses Perl heavily, there’s a good chance that your employees already know me by reputation or have read one of my books. You’ll find me easy-going and diligent. I have a strong background in software testing, having built or worked on many of the most popular testing tools for Perl, including my favorite, Test::Class::Moose, an xUnit framework for large application test suites.
Email me and let’s discuss how I can help you build value for your customers.
A few things I have been hired for:
- Building software development teams.
- Corporate event keynotes.
- Seminars to help companies transition to agile (sneak preview).
- Rescuing legacy codebases.
- Building new software systems in Perl.
- Rebuilding or fixing test suites.
- In-house A/B testing (proprietary).
- Pharmaceutical ETL systems (proprietary).
- Real-time bidding (proprietary).
You might also want to check out:
Here are some of my articles to help you get a good sense of whether I’m a fit for your needs.